Monday, June 29, 2009

Captivity Of Negativity

They call my talks heresy,
They call me an iconoclast,
Cause unlike them I've let go of the past.
Their thinking doesn't progress that fast
Hence they call me a sinner and consider themselves chaste.

Considering scriptures an ordinance,
marked by rigid ideologies and lack of transparence.
They pay obeisance to the unknown,
leading a life that's hapless and forlorn.

My flouting at their beliefs,
irks them no bound.
Their praises for the non-existent,
seems like an afflictive sound.

Their self-righteous sermons,
Their lugubrious lives,
The captivity they hold themselves onto,
due to their feckless principles which are rife,
are leading to nothing but stagnation,
and lighting up the path to annihilation.

I'd rather be blasphemous,
Follow the eschewed path,
Than follow the ideas I'm loath to,
Than take the voyage on which I don't wanna embark.
I want to live a life I can call my own,
And live without worrying about imaginary sins,
for which I'll have to atone.

3 comments:

sehaj said...

gr8.....keep it up ...waiting for some more of ur renditions..

Richa Juneja said...

I Loved it..!!

Mobile App Developers said...

This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!