Days, months, years may pass,
for eternity my love for you will last.
I'll be by your side come whatever may,
Hands together we'll weather the storms and the rains.
I walked this dark and endless road alone,
When i found you, the sun finally shone.
The blue skies, The colorful life is beckoning with open arms,
My Life has never been so Charmed!!
It's Your dazzling smile, Your zest for life,
Your condoning my vices which are so rife,
I love everything that you stand for,
When I am down and out and feel life's unfair,
Your presence takes the pain away from here,
I love everything that you stand for
Never had i felt this way, Never had it felt so right,
You're my guardian angel, I'll never let you out of my sight.
You're the beacon that lights my world,The one that puts all misery away,
I know this is for real,This is forever ,my love for u will never fade
If words fail me, you'll see it in my eyes.
This flame of love shall never die.
I promise to be with you through thick and thin,
If you Open the door of your heart and let me in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment